Baju korporat design baju korporat muslimah pelbagai design khususnya baju korporat wanita, jaminan kualiti serta baju korporat murah, baju korporat ini adalah baju korporat Custom made terkini.
Contoh design baju korporat - Menyediakan pelbagai jenis corak dan warna untuk baju korporat yang menarik. Contoh-contoh baju korporat terbaru Baju Korporat Custom Made Fadzil Aripin Phone : +6 036148 0154 Mobile : +6 010 3425 700 Email : creepercreative@gmail.com
My Dear Beloved,
It is so unfortunate and disappointing to me that, I have not yet received any response from you, since I sent the first message to you, But I Still pray that God bless you and your family, as you will benefit from this with if you can reply quickly.
I am Mrs. Agnes Hilary from London United Kingdom, born in the state of Ohio USA. I am legally married to Mr. Hilary Felix, a British citizen born and brought up in USA, I live in Switzerland with my husband for 32 years before we move down to U.K in 1985 after my husband's retirement in 1984. I am 75 years old by the grace of God, I am a God fearing person, and I am suffering from long time (illness) cancer of the bone (leukemia). This illness has troubled me for a long time. All indications from my doctor and medical analysis is that, my condition is really deteriorating and getting worse; and it is quite obvious that I will not live more than three OR Four months, although it is God who decides. This is b...
Comments
Post a Comment